Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

31 January, 2007

Good Chi = Great Hair!

So for Christmas, my older brother sent me a gift card to Amazon. After debating for a long time over what to buy with it, I finally decided to get something I've wanted for 3 years. A Chi. What, you may ask, is a Chi? It is only the greatest miracle wand in the history of the world! More precisely it is a straightening iron for hair. I got home this evening and saw that it came today and rushed straight into the bathroom to try it out. And I am happy to say that my hair is stick straight and super silky. (Well, right now it is a little flat, but that is only because I had it up all day and wore a hat over it the entire way home.) And Val, to answer your as yet unasked question, you may use it when I see you again. (Do I get a couple of Val hours at the end of the month if I promise to bring it with me?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noves, I know this is asking a lot, but can I have your Chi? Just kidding, but I'm sooo excited for you. I bet you look just like Rachel. Way to go. Great purchase. "So", did you know that your last three posts start with "so?"

Heidi said...

SOOO noves as a one time user of the magic wand know as the chi i too am soooo excited for you. it is definatly a fantastic buy. soooo are you going to bring it on the cruise? I only ask because if you are there is really no reason for me to bring mine. we should really think about how we can best consolidate our luggage. I just want you to think about it noves.

Heidi said...

and by mine in ment my hair straightner i don´t have a Chi and i wanted to make that clear if it wasn´t.

Novey said...

So, I was talking to Heidi the other day (Heidi, you already knew this) and I was telling her how every time I say something I start it with either "so" or "okay, so". That's pretty much around the board. I've condensed. And speaking of condensing Heidi, we totally need to consolidate. For example, we only probably need one bottle of sunscreen. But we need at least 2 bottles (if not more) of mouthwash. Also, no you can't use my toothbrush.

Novey said...

FYI, out of the 18 posts I've done so far, 7 of them start with so. I do recognize that I might have a problem, but don't expect things to change any time soon. I'm comfortable with the so.

Heidi said...

Oh good idea! i love mouth wash you can never have enough! we always want our breath to smell its best! minty fresh

Anonymous said...

Seriously, can I have the Chi?

Anonymous said...

Seriously

Novey said...

Hey Val, I'll take pictures of my Chi and you can have those. And you can use it anytime I see you. I can also take pictures of my hair after using it and you can keep those with you all the time.

Heidi said...

wow noves this was one of you best posts ever you have gotten alot of feed back about the chi! and it makes no difference that it has only been the 3 of us.