I've been trying to decide what I want to do with my life. I've kind of decided on being a teacher, but only because I really want my summers off. The thing is, that to get my certificate is going to end up taking more time than I'd thought, and I don't want to go back to school to get an undergraduate when I could go back and get a Masters. Anyway, here's what I've deduced about my life:
Apparently, there was some cosmic mistake, and I was born in the wrong social class. I really think that I am supposed to be independently wealthy and spend my days traveling from country to country, living a life of excitement and adventure. Or else, I was supposed to be born with this momentous singing voice and be a performer. But, we all know that didn't happen...It really sucks when the cosmos makes mistakes like this. I'm still hoping for some kind of intervention here, where everything sorts itself out and I can still spend the rest of my life traveling all over the world. That is seriously the only thing that I want to do, so if anyone has any idea how I can easily make a crapload of money in a very short time, please do let me know.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hang in there kid you well marry a very wealthy man on day and it will just as you wanted. you can travel the world. you might need to lower you standards and mail order bride yourself to someone in russia but it will all work out i am sure!
Post a Comment