Before I begin, I should say that I have nothing important to say at all. I have two friends who have recently begun blogging and they have forced me to make my own, threatening to have my friend's husband start one for me. The end result would definitely NOT be pretty.
Since there are two people I know who will view my blog, I probably don't need to introduce myself, but just in case someone else is unfortunate enough to have stumbled across this, let me tell you a little about me. I am the g
irl you see with the really cute kids and think, how did she have kids that cute? Be honest, everyone has had that thought at one time or another. Well, the answer is that they are not my own. I nanny for two kids (their mom is having twins - both boys - in May.) Olivia is 4 1/2 and just a picture of beauty. George is almost 2 and acts like it. He can really frustrate me, but he's just so cute that I have a hard time getting after him for anything.
You may have also seen me with the 2 most handsome, sweet, and adorable boys. Those would be my nephews: again, not my own kids. They are both blond, blue-eyed, fair-skinned, and usually scream when they don't get their way. (Which rarely happens when they're with me, because I just can't say no to them. What are aunts for anyway?)
That's pretty much all I do. Watch kids all day at work and then go home and play with my nephews all night at home.
So now you know the truth. When you see that person walking down the street with the cute kids and you get really confused and spend the rest of the day thinking about how that happened: it didn't. There was either a fluke or the kids were switched at birth, or they belong to someone else.
2 comments:
WAY TO GO Noves! I love it. You look so pretty in that picture! Josh got a big smile on his face when I showed him how you said that your friend's husband would start a blog for you and the end result would not be pretty. =)
so true val, nut i would still kind of like to see the site josh would create for noves just becasue it would be really funny.
Post a Comment