So last week, we got 5 inches of snow and I said, "I am so moving to California". Well that night, I was watching the news and they had snow in Malibu. And there were even snowplows clearing the street! So then this weekend we got another 5 or 6 inches of snow and I was thinking, "I am so moving back to Arizona." Well, I was checking news online this morning and I read an article about how they got a couple of inches of snow in Tucson and about 1 1/2 inches in Phoenix. I guess I'm not safe anywhere. I don't know...I've heard it doesn't snow in Hawaii....
Here's the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16728145/
Check out the kid wearing shorts and building a snowman.
Hey Heidi, you know the Peruvians will never believe this one.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Noves, it NEVER snows in the Philippines! Promise. Heatstroke? Occasionally. You can come be MY nanny.
Anyways, love the pics of the kiddos. George has great shooting form. Is the house you work out pretty sweet? It looks like it from the pictures
we are totally getting an appartment together if you move to hawaii or the phillipeans!
Post a Comment