Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

20 January, 2007

George

Yesterday, as I was sitting at the lunch table with George, Olivia, Kiran, and Tasha, George kept putting food in his mouth and spitting it back into his hand. I told him to stop and he said "I'll spit it on you". But the way that he said it wasn't mean. It was like he was very matter-of-fact and I couldn't stop laughing. I hate when kids do or say something they shouldn't, and you can't even get them in trouble, because if you try to talk, they'll know you're laughing and then they'll just do it over and over. I remember when he couldn't talk or even walk....those were the days.



The other thing you really need to know about George is that he is an amazing basketball player. Really. Even just over the summer when he was a year and a half old, he always makes his shots. Watch this:
I wish I could take credit for teaching him, but I can't. Hard to believe, I know, but I'm not the best basketball player...

No comments: