Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

14 January, 2007

Read this Article

After I posted my last entry, I read this article about the children in Iraq and the things they have suffered. It's a good article from Newsweek. It almost made me cry to just think about what they've witnessed and the hopelessness they must feel every day. It's kind of long, but read it and think about the real victims in Iraq.

The Next Jihadists: Iraq's Young Blood

1 comment:

Heidi said...

i just got done reading your quote and hurting myself from trying not to laugh loud infront of everyone and then you post this and it is a real downer. i am glad you are keepingus informed though