Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

25 January, 2007

Drats!

I am so glad right now that I don't have cable and I don't have TiVo. I'm sure if I did, I would have recorded the Federer-Roddick match at 2:30 this morning. Fortunately, I won't be subjected to the torture. Federer killed, beating Roddick 6-4, 6-0, and 6-2. (The first set, Roddick was up 4-3 over Federer and then he pretty much stopped playing.) I'm still a die-hard Roddick fan, though. It's okay Andy, you'll get him next time.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

i wish i could agree with you but as we all know rodger is unbeatable! there is no way he will get it next time especailly if he plays like that! i think i think in federer's we can finally hava a reason to say the "rog-man cometh". bet you haven't said that in a while."

Heidi said...

and what i ment by unbeatable was that no one can beat him but rafael nadal especailly if it is on a clay court!

Heidi said...

I bet i am the only person to post anything on this entry. because i am the only other person you know that like tennis like you do. but don't worry i will post like 5 things so u still look cool

Heidi said...

here is number 4

Heidi said...

two important questions. so do you think if rodger federer was going to play a match against himself who do you think would win?
and who would win between nadal and antibiotic? and don't lie!

Novey said...

I opened up my blog and I saw that I had 5 comments and I was like wow, 5 comments. Wait a minute, there are not 5 people who care about tennis that have read this. Then I thought. No, there is only 1. And I actually said out loud, "I bet they're all from Heidi." I was right.