Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

03 February, 2007

Jack, here I come!

So, for anyone that really knows me, they know that my absolute favorite place in the world to eat is Jack in the Box. I dream about it. The thought of eating one of Jack's Ultimate Cheeseburgers causes me to salivate heavily. The problem I have is that there are none anywhere even remotely close to me. This is probably a good thing, in a way, because it keeps me from overindulging in Jack. So I was looking at their website today and comparing their locations with the route Heidi and I will take on our way to Florida in April for our cruise. So anyway, there are a bunch of Jack in the Boxes along the way. And I am so pumped to finally be able to eat one. I hope the waiting will have been worth it. I have no doubt that it will.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

well it is a good thing you are working out so much before our cruise. you have definatly earned a jack in the box stop!

Novey said...

Totally