This is George wearing a police uniform he got for Christmas
I took Blake with me to work this morning while Bryce was in surgery and he hung out with Olivia and George. They were all really shy at first but then played really well for a long time until George got possessive of his toys and didn't want Blake to play with any of them. They finally got along again when they ate lunch. Blake ate his entire sandwich plus grapes and chips and asked for more chips and more grapes and then some more grapes and more chips. My mom picked him up as he was finishing and he fell asleep in the car for a little while. When he woke up, the first thing he said was "I'm hungry. Can we go to McDonald's?" Blake has been eating a ton lately, so my sister thinks he must be about to go through a growth spurt. He tends to put on weight before he shoots up. I figure that's what's happened to me. I'm just getting ready to grow another 5 inches.
Another funny story: the other day Bryce was eating an apple and he said he was going to eat the seed. He put it in his mouth and I told him I'd eaten an apple seed before and the second he swallowed it, I told him an apple grew in my stomach. He looked at my mom with this face full of pure horror. It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. It was probably pretty mean when I think of it, but it doesn't outweigh the funny-ness.
Bryce is in the front and Blake in the back. This was from the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment