Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

26 February, 2007

Holy Cow!!!

I was reading this article on MSN about different dishes you can order at restaurants and there's a slide show of different dishes at popular restaurants. It has total calories and either total fat or just saturated fat. It's just mind-boggling, jaw-dropping, incredible. Check it out. You may never eat out the same again...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17350405/?pg=1#anc_test_jb_070226
This is for the slide show. When you get done, there's a link to go to the article.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

holy moly my little canolie. that is awesome i am so proud of cheesecake factory to make a cake that big with that much stuff and to be willing to leave all the calories inside it. no wonder that place tastes so good! and you are right i will probably never eat out again unless it is a salad.

Heidi said...

hey check out my new quotes! i went on a dumb and dumber streak.

Heidi said...

dude please post something new i really want to make a post about something cool but it is still the samething. you are getting lazy! what have you been doing visiting a friend you haven't seen for a while or something? OOHHH my gosh you have been going to pier one haven't you!!! and don't lie i know you have and without me! AND I BET IT WAS THE CLEARENCE STORE TOO! i am going to have to rethink this friendship.