The twins made it home safely today. We're all so excited about it. Carey won't have to go back and forth to the hospital every day. And I get to hold them. Joey is the oldest one. He has dark, thick hair, and I can remember who's who by thinking of Mighty Joe Young, a movie about a gorilla. Joey kind of looks like a bitty little gorilla. It was an exciting day. We knew they were coming sometime, but they had to wait for the doctor to see them, so they didn't get home til a little after 4. George was super excited. Hopefully the excitement will die down a bit and he'll stop trying to climb into the pack-n-play. It makes my job exciting and gives me something to look forward to. They're so precious. (All I've seen them do so far is sleep.)
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet little burritos! I love that swaddled look. Is she nursing them? Gosh, twins! A blessing, for sure, but a LOT of work.
Post a Comment