Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

12 April, 2007

Last Day of Work!!

Tomorrow is my last day of work until April 23rd!! I am excited about my cruise, but less so than I was about a month ago. Tomorrow is also the last time I'll see my boys for a long time. I'll most likely see them again this summer and then who knows how long it will be? So my excitement for my vacation is overshadowed by my sadness for leaving my nephews. They're coming with me tomorrow morning to work, so our last few hours should be lots of fun.

Anyway, my cruise could not be coming at a better time. I've had a long week at work and have been stuck inside, confined to just a couple of rooms because Carey had the interior of her house painted Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, then today our plans changed and we were stuck inside again. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't looking forward to a week off, I would definitely be about to enter a nervous breakdown or something close to it. Add the busy-ness of watching 2 small boys, plus fulfilling babysitting obligations I made several weeks ago (before I knew I'd be so busy), I feel like I have no time to do anything. I actually shouldn't even be online right now if I want to get any sleep at all.

Anyway, this will be my last post for awhile. We'll take lots of pictures, and I'll be sure to post some soon after I get back. Hopefully I return refreshed, revived, and with a new stock of patience (the biggest thing I've lost recently).

Cruise 2007, baby! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel very out of the loop....OOOHHHHHHHHHP! =)

Have soooo much fun, you guys!