Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

30 April, 2007

Cruise: Part 8 - Dressing Up

Anyone who knows me knows I don't dress up that often. I like jeans and t-shirts. It's way too complicated to look cute all the time. Which is why my job is perfect. I really can't dress up ever, because I don't want to risk damaging any clothes that I really like. One of the risks associated with my job. Actually, possibly the only risk. Anyway, I might not dress up a lot, but that's never stopped me from buying cute clothes, thinking I may someday get the chance to wear them. Of course, this never happens and I end up with a closet full of skirts and dresses, some of them I've never worn, or maybe only once. Well, the exciting thing about my cruise was that I didn't have to watch any children, which meant that I didn't have to worry about any child spilling chocolate milk all over me, or touching me with finger-painted hands. So it was the perfect time to break out my cute clothes and spend a whole week just looking great. So, for all of you who think I only ever wear jeans and t-shirts, I've decided to post some pictures of me dressed up, just so you'll believe me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy sexy mama! =) Ah, all your dresses are soooo cute and you look fabulous-o. Usually, people have one or two cute outfits to travel with, but you looked great every day! Way to go