So, I know the question on everyone's mind right now...Was it everything I'd hoped it would be? Well, for the most part. The first Jack-in-the-Box Ultimate Cheeseburger I ate had mustard on it and they're not supposed to have mustard. But the second one I ate on the way home was a little piece of paradise. Oh, and the cruise was fun, too.
Okay, in all seriousness folks, I'll blog more about it tomorrow. It was great fun, but I am exhausted and I have to be at work bright and early. The twins may be home already, which I'll find out tomorrow. I talked to Carey on Monday and she said they were both doing great and if everything progressed as they thought it would, they should be out earlier than originally expected. I'll let you know about them as well.
(Also, a small congratulations to Rafael Nadal for beating Roger Federer to win the Davis Cup. I know Heidi is extremely happy. And also congratulations to Andy Roddick for winning the Arthur Ashe award for his contributions to underprivileged children.)
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pictures pictures pictures!!! I can't wait. Listen, I'd totally rather go on a cruise with you than get my eyes done, but stupid priorities get in the way. =)
Give those twins a sweet kiss for me!
i love that little spanard
Post a Comment