Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

02 July, 2007

Hooray for July!!

My favorite month of the year is now here. I love July. First and foremost because it's my birthday month. But there are other exciting things happening this month, too. My friend Christie is getting married in Arkansas. I can't wait to be back there to see old friends. The coolest person in the world has a birthday on July 13th, and an anniversary a week later on the 20th. Blake is turning 4. Olivia is turning 5. And my brother is coming out to visit for a week or two on leave. And when he comes, my sister is bringing my two nephews for a weekend. We have a huge bbq planned with family. It'll be great.
But best of all. My birthday! Anyone who knows me well knows that it is impossible to forget my birthday. I remind people constantly. This is the first reminder, and there will be others. As in, "only two weeks to go". "Only a week left" "My birthday is only 4 days away". I pretty much do this every day for the entire month of July. I actually expect that sometime in the future, my birthday will become a national -strike that-international holiday. People all over the world really should line up in the streets to celebrate me. For those of you who don't believe me, my time will come, and you too will celebrate with the world. Wuahahaha. So anyway, just a reminder. Only 22 days left until NOVEY DAY!!!

1 comment:

HRichmond said...

Jen you obviously need some therapy.