Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
08 July, 2007
Huzzah!
I really like the word "huzzah". It's like saying hooray, but way better. Anyway, my huzzah today is for Roger Federer who won his 5th straight Wimbledon title. I was so happy he beat out Rafael Nadal. I babysat last night and got home at 1:30 am, so I missed the first part of the match. And then I had to go to church. I almost didn't, but God's better than Federer, so I finally decided to go. I made it home just in time to watch the last 3 plays of the match. Anyway, congrats Federer! Huzzah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not commenting on yours until you comment on mine....oh wait...shoot
Post a Comment