Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

20 July, 2007

Bogart

I've decided my puppy's name will be Bogart, Bogie for short.

Here's Bogie chewing on my belt. At least it's better than my toes.



He's so little. He's not even as long as my shoe.



He really likes the fringe on my rug. I'll have to break him of that habit (and many others) early.




He's so cute and playful.


He doesn't like collars apparently. He's chewing on his old one which was just too big. When I take him outside, the grass comes up above his chest, and it doesn't even need mowed. It makes it hard to tell when he pees, so it's hard to know when to praise him.



I gave him a bath earlier, and he absolutely hated it. He saw the shampoo, and saw the water, and tried climbing onto my back. It was so cute (and pitiful). I'll be taking tons more pictures this weekend, and "plenty of boys playing with puppy" photos. I just can't get enough of my little guy. Speaking of little guys, my nephews should be here in less than 2 hours, so I should go make sure things are ready for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH noves! He's soooo cute. I'm so glad you have a puppy now!!! He's adorable. Hopefully, he only has the good dachshund traits. =) I can't wait to see more pics.