Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

20 July, 2007

My PUPPY!

Josh got in this morning and when I opened the door, he said, "Say hello to your new puppy." Of course, I squealed. And then I jumped around a bunch. Then I squealed some more and jumped around some more. And then when the poor little thing was over being traumatized by my squealing and jumping, I played with him. I took him to Petsmart right away to stock up on the necessities. Josh named him Hubert. I don't really like that name, so I'm trying to find one that I do like. Any suggestions? He is a Dorkie. That's a dachshund/Yorkie mix. The dachshund part of him is a miniature, so he's only going to be tiny forever. He's 6 weeks old, today actually. He was born on June 8th. (Mental note to self: put that on your calendar before you forget.) He's black and tan and oh-so-cute. I will be posting pictures, but he's sleeping right now and I hate to disturb him, since I have things to do, and he's so peaceful when he sleeps and when he's not jumping around chewing on everything. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: