Tomorrow is my friend Val's birthday. But I will be out of town until Sunday, so I am taking the time today to say Happy Birthday! Also, she lives in the Philippines, and it's 10:30 in the morning there, so it really is her birthday. Anyway, Val is this amazing person that I just love so much! If you don't know her, she's tall and beautiful, sweet and funny, smart and caring, and one of my dearest friend in the entire world. (Really, she is probably the greatest person who has ever lived, except for Christ, of course. The only person who even comes close is Jack Bauer, and he's still a step behind.) I greatly admire and respect her. She has 2 beautiful little girls. Mackenzie will be 3 next month (I can't even believe it!) and Bella will turn 1 this fall. I have many wonderful memories of the great times I spent with her. I have also come to realize she is the single reader of my blog, and will thus be the only one reading this. No hard feelings for anyone else, just appreciation for Val.
Anyway, Val: I hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL birthday! I miss you tons and cannot wait until you get back to the states. Happy Birthday Valerie!
3 comments:
OHHHHHH NOves! You completely made my day! We just got back from the beach and it stormed all over my birthday. =( Your post totally cheered me up! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I love you! I too have soooo many great memories with you and I have such a great time remembering them!
I beg your pardon!!! I read your blog. :) Just wait until I see you Sat. You're in BIG trouble Little Missy. Aunty B
"...and then my leg cracked in half and I thought, 'Did I turn off the iron?'"
Post a Comment