Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

21 July, 2007

Sweet little bit

I love my new puppy. I thought I'd post a few pictures so everyone could see just how teeny tiny he actually is. The first one is my first puppy/mama shot.


This is Bogie's new puppy bed. It's one of the smallest they had and you could easily fit 3 or 4 more of him in there, or even more than that when he curls into a little ball. This is him next to a tennis ball.











Here I am holding him. A lot of you might not know this, but I have short arms, and he's still that small!


Bryce loves the new puppy. He is so good with him, or at least tries to be. Blake is a little skittish. It doesn't help that when he squeals or laughs really loud and runs away that Bogie thinks it's playtime. And it also doesn't help that Blake's hair looks a lot like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Bogie thinks it's for playing with. And his toes are just the right size for gnawing on.

















Here's Bogie not liking his collar and leash. I hope he gets used to them soon, but right now, he stops every 20 seconds to scratch at it.




Well the boys got in safely and we had fun last night. We went to the park to play. Bogie was Mr. Popularity. I felt really bad for Blake because he wanted me to push him on the swing (even though he's perfectly capable of pumping by himself) but everyone at the park - and there were a lot of people at first - wanted to pet the little bitty. Bogie also made friends with some enormous dog. I don't know what type of dog she was. Her name was Bailey and Bogie would seriously have fit inside her mouth. They loved each other. Our neighbors have dogs, too. Two little Beagles. But every time I take Bogie outside, they bark at him because they want to play. But it scares Bogie and he runs and hides behind my ankles, and then he won't pee outside like he's supposed to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's soooo cute! Noves, he's such a little bitty! I love the picture of you holding him on your arm. He's so tiny.

I didn't know your nephews were coming! I'm sure you're having a wonderful time with them.

Heidi said...

wow he really is a bitty. i agree we need a new name. i need to think about it.

i knew you thought i wouldn't look at your blog but i made it. talk to you later