With the lack of anything better to write about, I've decided to make a few "Top Ten" Lists.
Top Ten Bad-Asses (in the good sense of the word)
1. Richard Rahl, from the Sword of Truth series
2. Aragorn, from Lord of the Rings
3. Jack Bauer, from 24
4. Jason Bourne, from The Bourne Identity (and sequels)
5. Legolas, from Lord of the Rings
6. Wolverine, from X-Men
7. Chase Brandstone, from the Sword of Truth series
8.Batman, from Batman
9. John McClane from Die Hard
10. The Bride, from Kill Bill (seriously, she could take out an entire army if she had to)
I'll try to come up with a new Top Ten list later. But I'm not sure what it will be about, yet.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmmm....Michael Scofield from Prison Break. That should be your next series to watch. It's GREAT!!!
woooohhhh....what happened to MacGyvor???? Well, I guess he's just clever. He wouldn't really be able to take down terrorists and cut out their eyes or anything
Post a Comment