I just finished watching the first season of 24 tonight. Okay, it's official. I'm an addict. I plan on renting the second season and watching it this weekend. Probably in it's entirety. I calculated it and without commercials, the 24 episodes of the season adds up to 18 viewing hours. That is a lot of hours of t.v. watching to log, especially since I rarely watch t.v. That's all I've got. I've really done nothing since Sunday besides work, sleep, and watch 24. I live an exciting life. (Just a quick note about Jack Bauer: He has to be in the top 5 coolest people of all time list. Right up there beside Strider (Aragorn). And also, I know where he keeps his guns, but where does he keep all his extra ammo?)
P.S. I would like to add a point to Novey for getting people to join the blogging world. Yes, that's right Heidi. You've kept me out of the picture for far too long. My brother, Josh, has a new blogspot, and I will take full credit for that...
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why would you question Jack??? =) He is up there on top 5 people of all time. Jack pops up in most of our conversations. I'm pretty sure when I was in labor, one of us said, "Jack could deliver this baby with one hand, while strangling a terrorist nurse with the other."
(Pssst. We both have secret crushes on him. =)
Crap. I am loosing to novey in the blog race now. Does it get much worse than this? I submit that it does not.
Post a Comment