Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
16 May, 2007
24
Okay, since everyone I know is such a huge fan of Jack Bauer, I thought I'd see what he was all about. I've never seen an episode of the show before, so this weekend, I picked up the first DVD from the very first season (I only rented it) It had 4 episodes on it. So I finished it and my video store didn't have the second DVD, so on Monday after work, I went to a store close to my home and rented DVDs 2-6. Anyway, this is Tuesday night and I just finished the fourth DVD. That's right. In 3 days, I have watched 16 episodes of 24. I would've kept watching, but it's about 2 hours past my bedtime. And they just played the amnesia card, which is soooo overdone, so I figured I could wait until tomorrow night to watch some more episodes. I have a feeling I may be addicted, but I may not know until I finish episodes 17-24. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jack Bauer strikes again! He has successfully won over yet another fan. =) I think we watched the first four seasons in less than 3 weeks. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Some girls I know here watched the entire second season beginning to end, pausing only for bathroom breaks. =)
Post a Comment