Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
29 May, 2007
why do people do that?
So, I was sitting in church on Sunday and someone sitting in one of the front rows suddenly had to leave. So as he's walking down the aisle, he bends his head down and slouches his shoulders. Okay, I can't see him any less when he is crouched down an extra 3 inches. His head is still blocking the view, but now instead of just having my view blocked for a few seconds, I am not concentrating on the pastor, because I am concentrating on how unnatural this guy's position is. Now I know that people don't like to call attention to themselves, especially when they're interrupting other people. But really, is it going to hurt anyone to see someone walking down the aisle standing straight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe this is just the Philippines, but what about when you are not only doing that, but also clearing your path with your hands together like a shark's fin? Are people really interested in the direction you're going?
Post a Comment