Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

05 May, 2007

What was I thinking?


So I've been letting my hair grow out for a long time. And I decided I wanted it to be a little shorter. So I got it cut. And then I saw it and I hated it. So I went home and styled it. And I didn't know if I liked it or not. So I told my mom I thought it made me look older (even though I really didn't - I just wanted her to say no it doesn't). And she said, maybe a little bit older. Anyway, needless to say it's been a pretty traumatic afternoon for me. I've decided now that I do like it, but I miss my long hair. I'll get used to it though. Well, tell me what you think. And be brutally honest please. Especially about the age thing. Do I look really old now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It looks really healthy and light. Definately a cute length.

Novey said...

Yeah, I definitely like it a lot more now than I did earlier. It's "growing" on me. Ha - I just can't imagine anyone funnier than me...

Heidi said...

i think you look really mature. no i mean really mature. mature like in old.

i told you not to cut it.

hhahaaaa sorry not funny. i like it. but what were you thinking with that shirt.

Woozle Wuzzle? said...

It doesn't look old at all. In fact, it looks like your mom took you into the salon and told them to give you a crappy hair cut, because you wouldn't stop chewing on your hair.