Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

08 May, 2007

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Babies!

Joey (top) and Jimmy (bottom).
So, tomorrow will be the twins' 1 month birthday. So far they do a ton of sleeping, a lot of eating, some pooping, some burping, and occasionally look around the room and check things out. You know, normal newborn stuff. I can't believe it's already been a month. The time has just been rolling. Maybe I should have some ice cream for dessert tonight to celebrate...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

i love them. but they look nothing alike are you sure that they are related?

Anonymous said...

Noves, they look just like you!

Heidi said...

so what do you do when you have a friend who has a seriouly ugly baby. it is so sad.

James Omolo said...

These kids are so cute congrats, i wish them good health.

JAMES
www.nyakachorphans.org