Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

26 March, 2007

Nephews

So, we found out this evening that Heather is going to move with her husband into their friend's basement in Cheyenne. Mike left a few weeks ago, but now they want a 'fresh start'. Anyway, they're leaving on either Sunday or Monday, so of course my mom is super upset. I have my own opinions. You'll have to ask me for them, though. I won't post them on the web.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

my poor button! you know my feelings on the subject.

Heidi said...

hey check out michelle's site she has some precious pictures of mac and bella up.

Anonymous said...

Yoohoo???