Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

02 March, 2007

Nothing New - Still in a Blizzard

So we got some more snow today. And we still were under a blizzard warning today. I didn't go to work again. I was worried about it because I was going to have to go in and I just had this feeling that I would end up in the ditch. Olivia and George's dad (Jim) didn't work today either because of the storm, so I was able to stay home. It makes for a boring day, but at least I was safe. Anyway, here are some pictures.


This is a tree in Carey's backyard. Normally it sticks straight up, but with the ice and snow we had over the weekend, it was bent over. There were tons of trees just like this, some of them were much much larger.

This is the park just down the street from my house.

Here's a slide that sits in our backyard. The snow was pretty deep.


I live on an emergency snow route and can't park in the street when it snows. So here's my car in our front yard. It was super super windy, and it blew the snow all around my car. Kind of looks like I'm sitting in a crater. I hope I can get out tomorrow.





Here's the view out my backyard. Today it was still snowing and really windy. Usually you can see all the way down the street. There were other times when you couldn't even see the neighbor's fence.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

that is so pretty
i am actually really missing snow right now. don't get me wrong i love brasil but i want to play in the snow!! i hope there is stll some when i get home