So after an unbearably long 3 months, I am finally able to see my friend Heidi again. Heidi was out of the country for the first two months of the year and is finally back in KC, so I'm on my way back to see her this weekend. While I'm happy to see Heidi and spend some quality time with her, the thing I look forward to the most is all the presents she bought me while out of the country. Woo-hoo, presents!!!!!!
This is a picture of Heidi and me celebrating my birthday last July. One of the great things about birthdays: Free Desserts!!!
(Just kidding. I'll love anything she gives me, but I've missed her so much. I'm still excited every time I get to talk to her b/c we'd been limited to short phone calls on the rare occasion and instant messaging, which can never convey the sarcasm in my voice and doesn't flow as well as talking.) Heidi, can't wait to see you!!!
Here's Heidi enjoying my ice cream sundae way too much. I hope she appreciates this picture as much as I do.
3 comments:
I'm jealous! Have fun with Heides!! Think of me when you guys bite into that (fill in adjective) burrito.
Quick, get that post of your weekend in KC up! I want to hear all about it.
man you are mean to post that picture! hope you liked all your stuff
Post a Comment