
I watched my first episode of American Dragon: Jake Long on Saturday night while babysitting and was instantly hooked. I know, some people may say it's just a stupid kid's show. But since my entire life revolves around kids, I guess it somehow fits. For those of you who don't know about American Dragon, it's about a boy, Jake Long, who can turn into a dragon and fight evil. Kind of nifty, I think. It's along the same lines as Kim Possible (a cartoon about a teenage crime-fighter.) I think I like it because I would love it if I could turn into a dragon at will. How awesome would that be?
In other news, my latest project is my tan. I've been tanning only 3 times and already can tell I'm going to get super dark in the next 6 weeks. I'm not a big fan of the fake-bake, but it's better than a painful sunburn on my vacation. As of today, there are 5 weeks and 5 days until I leave. Woo-hoo! I am also excited because Heidi is getting back into the states tomorrow. It's been tough not talking to her on a regular basis and I have had withdrawal symptoms because of it. Anyway, Welcome back Heidi!
Funny kid's story of the week:
I was watching kids at a church small group on Saturday and we were waiting for the parents to finish up so we went around a circle and asked the kids different questions. One thing was "What's your favorite color and why?" One of the girls, 7 years old, said, "Pink, because I have the passion and the fashion for it." Pretty cute, eh?
2 comments:
That's a cute story. I'm glad you FINALLY posted something else. =) Just kidding, I guess I'm one to talk.
Way to go on the tan. You'll look even darker than you were at my wedding. Are you doing the little sticker to show your progress?
I am doing the little sticker (they call them "tantoos"). It's a little butterfly. Go figure.
Post a Comment