Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
15 June, 2007
What's that sound?
So today, I was making lunch for George (Olivia is spending the weekend with her grandparents out of state) and I heard a noise. It was very muffled, and at first I thought it might be the bouncy seat in the other room because it was obviously musical. But it was coming from somewhere in the kitchen and then I realized it was my phone ringing. And I was trying to find it, but couldn't seem to tell where it was coming from. Anyway, I managed to follow the sound and I opened up the freezer, and there was my phone sitting on the shelf. I asked George what my phone was doing in the freezer and he said, "I was making dinner." Note to self: Keep phones away from George.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great story! I'm glad it didn't mess up your phone. I remember trying to get Mackenzie to tell me where she put my keys when she was about 1. It's so frustrating!
Post a Comment