Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

09 June, 2007

Happy 2 Month!

Yes, the twins were born 2 months ago. Of course today is a Saturday, so I won't get to wish them a happy day. And I don't have any really recent pictures of them. I'll have to take some next week to post so you can see how much they've grown. They'll go back to the doctor I think on Tuesday and I'll get to find out how big they are. Probably in the 9-10 lb range. They are 2 months old now and they're finally the size of a full-term newborn. How crazy is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good grief! My girls weighed that at two weeks, let alone two months. =) It's sweet that they stay that little for so long though (aside from the fact that little = awake at night.) Definately, let's see some pics.

Where the heck is Heidi???

Novey said...

Heidi is currently sans internet. She only occasionally gets to use the internet at the rec center at UMKC.