Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

12 June, 2007

Missing my Babies

So for some reason, I've really been missing the boys today. I was looking at pictures of them and just got really sad and wished they were here. So I called them. I talked to Bryce for a couple of minutes, but there was a lot of background noise, so I couldn't hear or understand much of what he said. And then Blake got on the phone for about 30 seconds. Anyway, to make me feel better, I'm going to share some pictures now.

These pictures I took early last fall, maybe September. I took the boys out to a really cool park I'd never been to before. I made the boys dress up cute in the outfits I had just bought them. (I bought them the jeans, the jackets and the shoes) and then made them take pictures. They really wanted to play on the playground, but I was the mean aunt and made them take pictures first. They ended up having a great time, but our outing was cut short by a messy diaper and silly Aunt Jen forgot to bring a diaper bag. (I was fortunate enough to have some wipes in the car, so Blake ended up going commando for awhile before we got home.)

1 comment:

HRichmond said...

Bryce liked the pic second from the top.