So I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. Some of them I forget shortly after I wake up and just think to myself, "Where did that come from?" But I thought I'd share a couple of others with you, just for your amusement.
One of them I had just a couple of nights ago. I dreamt that I was still in college and I had to sign up for my room for the following fall. When you sign up for a room at my school, students with the most credits get preference over those with less. Since I've already graduated, my thinking was that I should have whatever room I wanted, because I obviously had more credits than anyone else. Anyway, I was on my way to sign up when I realized that all of my friends had their own houses or apartments elsewhere and I had no idea who I was going to room with. I woke up, completely freaked out about what room I was going to get.
Another one I had when I was still in the midst of my 24 mega-marathon. Anyway, I was helping Jack Bauer with this assignment. There were some terrorists who wanted a bunch of Americans to die or something. Anyway, they released this toxin that caused people to turn into a zombie. And once that zombie attacked someone, they would then turn into a zombie as well. Anyway, it got personal with me because my mom was attacked by a zombie. Anyway, once attacked by a zombie, apparently it's a gradual process to turn into one. What happens is that one of your arms and also your face turn green. And then you start thinking that it would be nice to munch on someone's arm or leg or something. Of course, being part normal you don't do that because it's just wrong. But then when the zombie toxin completely takes over your body, you just start attacking people and eating their human flesh. It's a very nasty disease. Unfortunately, I woke up before we could find a cure for everyone. And I still think my mom is staring at my arm thinking how tasty it looks.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I start dreaming about shows when we watch too much at a time. We've been watching One Tree Hill (yes, admitting it is the first step to recovery). Anyway, one night, i dreamt i was in high school with all these characters. Pretty funny when you wake up and think about it.
Post a Comment