Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

24 June, 2007

My new favorite song

So I just got the newest Michael Buble CD. And I gotta tell you, it's great. Anyway, there's this awesome song on it that's just so sweet and cute. So, go to www.michaelbuble.com and music automatically starts playing. Anyway, the first song that plays is "Everything" and I just think that everyone should listen to it, because I just love love love it.

No comments: