Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
01 February, 2008
Tasha the Carrier Monkey
Tasha was telling me the other day that her brother was sick with a stomach virus and she wished that she could be sick, because she never gets sick. I should have known then what trouble she would cause. On Wednesday, Jimmy threw up twice. Yesterday right after I left, George threw up and I guess today, Joey got sick. As did I and Carey. Of course, Tasha hasn't been sick at all. Anyway, starting at 4:30 this morning until about 5 this evening, I wasn't able to keep anything down at all, including small sips of 7-Up. Luckily, the sick time is short, so I now feel totally fine after having slept all morning and a few hours late afternoon. So now I'm wide awake and wanting a cookie my mom brought yesterday. (I won't have one, though. Maybe tomorrow.) Anyway, I'd like to blame this all on Tasha. She cursed everyone around her. And what a waste of a good sick day. I was too sick to do anything but lay in bed. Luckily I have internet on my phone, so I could at least check facebook and e-mail when I was unable to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH, poor Noves! That's terrible. I hate being sick. You need to find out how Tasha obtained an immune system of steel!
I'm glad you're starting to feel better!
Post a Comment