Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
02 February, 2008
New Hair
I decided that I needed to get a haircut. Instead of opting for a trim and keeping my hair long, I thought that I would help Heidi in her quest to have longer hair than me and get it cut short. And I added layers for the first time in my life. I always get it all cut the same length. Anyway, here is my new hairstyle. It feels so much lighter. The last time I got my hair cut shorter, I hated it for a few days. This time, I liked it right away. So, yeah me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh cuteness!!
love it! love it! love it! You look beautiful!
Way cute!!! And if it wasn't for the crazy Iowa weather I possibly could've gotten to see the new 'do' in person yesterday. Guess now I'll have to find some reason to come down to Ankeny. Brenda
i still vote you look younger
Post a Comment