Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

25 February, 2008

The Next American Idol?

I had a dream the other night that I was a contestant on American Idol. I had made it through to Hollywood, through the auditions and we were on week 3 of the voting. Anyway, for some reason, I could only sing well if I was playing my keyboard at the same time, but for some reason I didn't want to play it. And I had a sore throat, so I was chewing gum to keep my throat wet. But I forgot to take it out when I went to sing. I had written my own song and I was really worried about forgetting the lyrics because I had only just recently finished it. And when I went to sing, I choked on my gum and started coughing really bad. I was going to start over again when the credits started rolling and the show was over. Simon was really mean and wasn't sure if he was going to let me try again the following day. So now I don't know if my dreams of being the next American Idol will ever be fulfilled.

Oh and we got more snow today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you on Americal Idol!

Heidi said...

that dream just gets funnier every time i hear it!