Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

03 January, 2008

I'm Sorry I Suck

Okay, I know I've been away for a long time. We've been super busy. Anyway, Josh has been here for the past week and I just haven't found much time to get online. I'd love to stay here and blog all night, but I babysat tonight so Carey and Jim could caucus and didn't get home until after 9. So I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

haha they went to the cacuas!! i am so proud of you by the way.

Anonymous said...

Is "caucus" a verb? I'm totally on board with caucus-ing. Excellent. I'm proud of you too!

Anonymous said...

So, I don't get it. Why are they so proud of you? Are you sure these people really know you? :)