Okay, so Josh has been here for the past couple of weeks. It's been fun having him here. We've spent some time with family and we've watched some movies. I had to go back to work on Jan. 2nd, after having a week and a half off. That was tough. The twins are getting so big now, though. They're 9 months. After I've been back, though, they've starting pooping more during the day. One day I changed Jimmy's poopy diaper 7 times, Joey's 6 times, and George had 2 of them as well. This was definitely the worst day of it. But they've been steady at about 9 or 10 diapers for the 2 of them. The other day I actually changed Jimmy's wet diaper and I was so shocked that there was no wiping required.
The babies are getting close to crawling. They're not crawling yet, but they hopefully will be within a couple of weeks. I know that once they start crawling, I'm going to really regret it and wish they were stationary. When I first met the Nahas family, George was only 10 months. It's weird to think the babies are already almost as old as George when I first started. I babysat a few times before I actually started working. But I started full time on January 3rd, 2006. It's been 2 whole years already. It's weird to think about. When I had George as a baby, it was so easy. I feel like I spend the majority of my time feeding and changing diapers now. They're getting really chunky, too. Jimmy hates the baby cereal and cries when you try to feed it to him. So he usually gets 3 jars of baby food. Joey loves the oatmeal and I can feel a bowl up with the stuff and he'll scarf it down along with 2 jars of baby food. I definitely don't envy Carey and her grocery bill.
Anyway, Josh is leaving on Tuesday morning early, so this is the last actual day for me to do anything with him so I need to go make some plans.
On a final note, Michael Scofield is returning tomorrow night. It's Josh's last night here and I'm torn on whether or not I should watch Prison Break or do something with Josh. I just don't know what to do. It's making my head spin.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Watch Prison Break WITH Josh. Then you get the best of both worlds....well, the best of both worlds would be having Josh at your wedding to Scofield.
Your comment on my blog was very sweet, but lacking humor....I hope everything is ok!!!! =) Love you!
With Val and Heidi as my bridesmaids!
i am so glad micheal is back in our lives it will lessen the pain of josh leaving again,
I don't know if you could trust me as a bridesmaid for a Scofield/Novey wedding....I might fall into the arms of the groom instead of turning left at the alter to be next to the other bridesmaids.
yeah left is a hard direction to turn anyway. and with the added disadvantage of a chick magnet at the alter (and you are a chick) it will darn near be impossible.
well y don't u noves? you do anyway. i am a dumby and without your genious mindi ma nothing. please remind me of how dumb i get every moment you get a chance.
Post a Comment