Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
09 September, 2007
Please learn from my mistakes...
About my previous blog entry: There are reasons people tell you not to give out your password to anyone. This includes best friends. Last night, while I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep, someone who fancies herself as some kind of superhero and goes by the name of Heidihawks, signed into my blog and posted a lie. Yes, it's hard to believe, but let me clear things up. Andy Roddick and I are not engaged. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. And if anyone sees this Heidihawks, I would encourage you to run the other way and call the police. Or Supernovey. Also, don't let her take any pictures of you. You can see the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha i am still laughing. sorry noves i needed that to cheere me up. hahahahahhahahaha so i thought of it again. i love you so much. and i am keeping my guard up for the threatening payback i will receive.
Post a Comment