Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH my gosh thank God! I was so worried about that. Please keep us posted on and further happenings.
Hey Noves! I woke up this morning and realized that my correction of your comment on Heidi's blog was wrong. You said Victor Demaris, I said, "Noves, c'mon. It's Stefano Demaris and Victor Keriakis." But when I woke up, that still didn't sound right. So....."Noves, c'mon! It's Stefano Demera and Victor Keriakis."
You're welcome...
That's what it is. But he totally looks like him, don't you think?
he really does look like him! for some reason in high school me and my friend janice called him sergio. "serg" for short . but i really have no clue why we called him that.
Post a Comment