Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being
really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
Another funny moment brought to you by George
Don't let him fool you. He may look cute, but he's about as cheeky as they come.
The other day, George had taken something of Olivia's and she wanted it back. So I finally cornered him, but he did not intend to give it up easily. So he reached his hand all the way up in the air as high has he could and said, "Try and get it." I, of course, had to reach down to pluck it out of his fingers.
2 comments:
wow you mean he can't reach it way over you head like everyone else can? that suprises me i thought you would have to jump up and down to reach it. you must have had you tall shoes on that day.
Yeah, that is a paradox! You're tall shoes must've been really tall. =)
George is so cute! I love his eyes.
Post a Comment