Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

12 September, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

I really feel as though I never have anything new to report. This is because I really don't ever have anything new to report. Yet, I somehow still find a way to talk to Heidi for hours on end. I don't understand it, but at least I accept it. So here's the update on my life:
Work is still the same. Watching twin babies is a lot of work. For those of you who've never had to do it before, it's way harder than just watching one. Any time I go anywhere with the, people always comment on how busy their mom must be. This is true. Carey is very busy. But, she gets to take care of the twins in the evening when they go to bed and only wake up to eat once or twice between 7 and 7. I'm the one that has to juggle the feeding and the changing and the diapering, as well as trying to get them to take naps, which takes up most of my day because they sometimes like to only nap for 45 minutes at a time, which means 3 or more naps a day. It takes about 10 minutes a baby to get them to sleep and by the time I get the second one down, the first wakes up. But it's all in fun, really. Sometimes it gets old, but then I remember past jobs that I've had and I feel much better.
George and Olivia are in preschool now. George only goes 1 morning a week and Olivia 5 mornings a week.
Bodie is getting bigger all the time. He might weigh almost 5 lbs now. Which is twice what he weighed the first time I took him to the vet. Right now he's wrapped around the chair in the living room I hooked him to. I wish he could figure out how to unravel himself, or how to not get tangled up in the first place. My last dog I had in high school was a basset hound. I loved her to death, but man she was stupid. I'd always hoped my next dog would be slightly intelligent, but all signs are pointing to negative on that one. At least he's cute, right?
I'm in the process of trying to work things out to go back and get my teaching certificate. That should be fun, whenever it works out. Also, I recently watched seasons 1 and 2 of Prison Break. It's a very good show, so if you get the chance you should watch it. It starts up again on Monday, and I don't know how I'm going to handle watching only 1 hour at a time. I'm so used to just zipping through all the episodes. I did it for 24 and now for PB, I just don't know if I can take the suspense.
That's about all. Peace out.
P.S. (I love spell-checking my blog and realizing I didn't have any spelling mistakes.)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

yeah mke those of us with spelling defincies fell even dumber thanks noves

Novey said...

You're the only reason I added that last sentence, dear.