Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
14 September, 2007
Oh (almost) heavenly day
So I found out today that there is a new Chipotle in Iowa City. It is the only Chipotle in the entire state. Now, Iowa City is about an hour and a half from me. But that's still a lot closer than having to go to Kansas City to enjoy the world's best burrito. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I also found out that if I'd been to their new restaurant between 5 and 7 pm on Wednesday, in honor of their grand opening, I could have received a free burrito. If I'd known, I would've been there. I'll definitely have to find a reason to go to Iowa City sometime in the near future. Now, if they'd only put one in Des Moines. I may gain 75 pounds in the first 6 months, but I'd be so happy and satisfied, I wouldn't even care. I'd just march my mumu-ed clad butt right back in for another burrito.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there is a chipolt in wichita. i think of you everytime i drive bye. oh burrito heaven, what a wonderful place
Just get a bike like Heidi and ride it to Iowa City, and then you can burn off the burrito (and then some).
Chipotle, chipotle, chipotle....I love Chipotle. (Do you know THAT one?)
Post a Comment