Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
17 September, 2007
Hold Me Closer...
Have you ever heard the song "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. It goes "hold me closer, tiny dancer, count the headlights on the highway...." Anyway, I heard it the other day on the radio. I love Elton John and I'm always excited when one of his songs comes on. Anyway, I remembered how when I was little and I heard the song, I misheard the lyrics. I used to think he said "Hold me closer, Tony Danza". It took me a couple of years, but I finally figured it out. It makes a lot more sense when you sing it the right way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so funny u have a similar story. I used to have a problem with the song Tiny Dancer by Elton John. I used to think they were saying Tony Danza. The dude form Whos The Boss. It wasn't until I was alot older that I knew what they were saying.
You and Pheobe both
I didn't sleep well last night. I was so cold and all I could think about was how I wished Tony Danza was there to hold me closer and warm me up.
YES!!! HEIDI AND I BOTH NOTICED YOUR MISSPELLED WORD ON MY BLOG...wht iis hapining? I em scered
serously
You both suck. I didn't have any spelling mistakes, only typing mistakes.
Post a Comment