Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
28 March, 2008
Cool Windows
This morning, I went out to my car and realized my back window had been left open. It had snowed and iced yesterday and the window had frozen itself in place. I traded cars with my mom so that I wouldn't have to drive to work on the interstate with my window open. Anyway, as I was leaving this afternoon, George and Olivia had to give me one more hug, so they ran outside to my car and I rolled the window down. Olivia stuck her head inside the window and asked "How does that work? How'd you do that?" The thing that amazed her was that my window rolled down manually, not automatically. She was enthralled by it. It was possibly the coolest window she'd ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's such a cute story! I hope it stops snowing soon!!!!
That's GREAT! Kids, sometimes it's the littlest things. Missed you yesterday! Brenda
i love that story. makes you feel old and like you are enlightening a new generation all at the same time.
hey look at the comment i posted on val's last post
Post a Comment