Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
15 March, 2008
Coming Soon: The greatest day of my life
I'm not exactly sure when it will happen, but it will be soon. This spring, I think, although I haven't been able to verify it yet. But I would like to announce that Chipotle is coming to Des Moines! I am so happy I could cry right now. It's so surreal I can hardly believe it. I will post more on this development as I learn when it will open. I will definitely be there on opening day to enjoy the world's best burrito.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha that will be awesome! I can't wait til we can got here together!!!
Oh sweet sweet Chipotle! THere's a good chance you'll meet your soulmate in that burrito haven. Just promise me you'll have CHipotle cater your wedding!
hahaha val you are the best wedding planner ever!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I thought the best day of your life would be next time I visited you
Post a Comment