Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

21 November, 2007

Bodie the Bunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE clip of your dog! But even more than I enjoyed that was hearing your voice on the video. I'm sorry I missed your call. By the time I got the message, it was too late to call back. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and a fun shopping Friday! =)
Love you!

Heidi said...

haha he is so cute!

Heidi said...

can we play in the snow if it snows the weekend that i come up? i know you don't like it but i love it! i also like bunnies so i might play with the bodster and you can film us both. won't that be fun. then we can watch movies and drink hot cocoa all night as we try to warm up. this will be the best weekend ever!

Novey said...

I would play in the snow for you anyday. As long as you are happy. I just hope snow doesn't keep you away this year like it did last. I'd probably go into a deep depression for at least 5, no 10 minutes, or more. And if it does snow when you're here, we can even take Bodie Bodeski Boderson to the park to play. If you want.