Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
30 October, 2007
Faker Cry
So my dog isn't really the best behaved dog. Combined with his itty-bittyness, he easily gets away from me (and often hides under the sofa). So in order to counteract this, I usually keep him on a leash when he's running free around the house. Tonight, my mom was bringing a bag of laundry out of her room, so I was holding onto his leash to keep him out of her way for a moment. Anyway, not realizing that I was holding him back, he tried to jump off of the end of the sofa, flipped over and landed on his leg. He started whining and crying, so I got really worried. I picked him up and held him and checked to see where he hurt. He was still whimpering a little and wouldn't walk or move at all. He just looked at me with his little sad eyes and said (in dog language) mommy, I hurt myself, please make me feel better. I wanted to see if he limped when he walked, so I asked my mom to throw me a cracker. She picked the box up and Bodie instantly jumped up and ran as fast as he could to my mom's chair, stood on his back two legs (one of which was supposedly hurt just a moment earlier) and begged for food. I'll never buy that poor injured puppy cry again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ugh....drama pup!
Do you remember when I threw Mason's puppy, Albie, at Josh? But instead of catching him, he let little Albie fall to the ground. Then Albie limped around the rest of the night, but turned out to be just fine.
Yeah, that was an unfortunate incident. I was hoping he would have had some serious damage after that. (Just joking, kind of). Oh, and don't compare Bodie to that psycho dog.
Post a Comment